This item is to pay for the Volunteer Application & Training at the Humane Society of Charles County.
Before paying, you must have completed the following:
1) An online application form for both Adults & Juniors (Youth).
This fee is a "non-refundable" $25.00 Volunteer Application fee and must be paid after submitting your Online Volunteer Application
The $25.00 non-refundable fee will cover the following:
- Background Check for Adults and vetting of your volunteer application
- Attendance at one of the Volunteer Orientation Classes offered (you will be provided an email at a later date)
- Volunteer T-Shirt (will receive at orientation)
- Volunteer Name Badge (will receive at orientation)
- Basic Shelter Training for Care of Cats & Dogs (will receive day of orientation)
After your Volunteer Application has been approved you will be emailed a link to register for the Volunteer Orientation of your choice. Volunteer Orientations are conducted 2 times per month from 9:00 am to 11:00 (starting after February 21st) in the Humane Education Room at the Humane Society of Charles County.
- Item #: VO